This boat is the same model as the Elegance, but has been refurbished for 2012* The big brother to the Caprice with an emphasis on comfort, space and light. The 3 en-suite cabins are located towards the front of the boat, with the dining room and kitchen to aft. Glass sliding doors open onto a rear deck with steps up to the fly-bridge (open upper deck) and outside steering position. The NEW Elegance may be spacious enough for a group of 4 to 6, but it is also easy to handle with modern design and bow thrusters built in.
- Forward cabin with two single beds convertible into one double bed
- Two central cabins with two single beds convertible into one double bed
- Spacious rear saloon with steering position and two settees
- Spacious sundeck with steering position, with permanent seating and access to the saloon
- Bow thrusters, microwave, TV; cabin air cooling (not in Ireland); CD player; lockable safe
- Full width bathing platform at rear
- Shore power
- MP3/USB connectivity
New Features: The 2012 refurbishment of the New Elegance includes: • Boat exterior : Hull, fenders, sliding door, windows … • Kitchen galley : Gas oven, Crockery, … • Headroom : Mirror, Shore drain timer & electric toilets,… • Saloon & bedrooms : Rolls lino, Curtains, Upholstery, Linen, Foam mattresses, … • Electronics : new MP3/IPOD functionality, TNT TV and DVD equipment,… *Please note: Due to the refurbishment, there is an additional 10% supplement applied on the brochure price of the Elegance.