Sleeps 9 (8+1) in 4 cabins + saloon Size: 14.97m x 4.65m (49ft x 15ft) Unrivalled for onboard cruising luxury. Come on board for the ultimate cruising experience!
- Luxurious and spacious interior, tastefully furnished and equipped
- Large open plan saloon/kitchen galley with music system and flat screen TV; interior steering position and access to fore deck from saloon. Convertible settee comfortably sleeps one person
- Light and airy design for great visibility from inside
- Modern design kitchen galley with gas oven, hob and large fridge, fully equipped for great onboard entertaining
- 4 equal-sized cabins each with regular sized, very comfortable beds which can be arranged as either one double or two singles. Each cabin has an optional fold-down child’s bed
- All cabins fitted with flat screen TVs and modern, en-suite facilities including showers and electric toilets
- Huge top sundeck with steering position, BBQ, bar fridge and collapsible, sun-canopy (bimini)
- Air-conditioning (individual cabin controlled), level flooring and standing headroom throughout
- Additional joystick steering for exceptionally easy manoeuvring and mooring
- 220v shore power & 220v power while you cruise (high wattage appliances not recommended for use while cruising)
Le Boat Vision 4 regions - Camargue-Mediterranean | Midi-Languedoc
Hire Boating – Camargue and Mediterranean Coast
► Self-drive boats available in Camargue-Languedoc
■ LeBoat: Beaucaire and St Gilles
■ Locaboat: Lattes (Montpellier)
■ Nicols: Aigues-Mortes and Bellegarde
Canal Rhone a Sete – River Lez
The River Rhone rises in the Swiss Alps and is joined by the Saone at Lyon becoming one of Europe’s major waterways, and as it heads south it passes memorable and famous towns such as Valence, Viviers (a beautiful hilltop medieval village overlooking the river), Avignon with its famous bridge and papal palace, and finally Arles, where Van Gogh created his most iconic sun-drenched paintings. Here, the Petit Rhone branches off into the Camargue, Europe’s largest river delta where the reed marshes are teeming with wildlife – including over 350 species of waterbirds, wild black bulls and the famous white Camargue horses. Not to be missed is the fortified crusader town of Aigues Mortes, founded by the French King Saint Louis in 1242.
Heading west from Aigues-Mortes, just metres from the Mediterranean, runs the lock-free Rhone-Sete Canal arriving at France’s own Venetian-style seaport, Sete, and the Etang de Thau, a large inland lagoon, where waterborne visitors may live like kings on fresh moules marinières and bouziegues oysters, washed down with Muscat wines and Noilly Prat vermouth.
– [below] In the region: Sete, Mediterranean, Camargue, Van Gogh/Arles, Avignon, Pont du Gard, Aigues-Mortes –
Hire Boating – Midi-Languedoc
► Self-drive boats available in Midi-Languedoc
Hire Fleets and Bases
■ LeBoat: Port Cassafieres, Narbonne, Homps, Trebes and Castelnaudary
■ France Afloat / Linssen: Capestang
■ Locaboat: Argens-Minervois and Negra
■ Nicols: Le Somail and Port Lauragais
Canal du Midi – Canal de la Robine
The Canal du Midi has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in recognition of the achievement of architect Pierre-Paul Riquet in linking the Etang du Thau in the south east with the River Garonne in Toulouse, effectively connecting the Mediterranean with the Atlantic. His engineering prowess can be seen in the flight of nine characteristically oval-shaped locks at Fonserannes near the ancient city of Beziers, and if ticking off UNESCO sites is your thing, then you get two for one in Carcassonne, where the canal passes close to the ancient citadel that forms one of the most iconic skylines in the whole country.
The canal meanders between the vineyards of Corbieres to the south and the Minervois to the north and a visit to the wine town of Minerve, one of the most beautiful in France, is a treat. A diversion along the Canal de la Robine leads to Narbonne, which dates back to Roman times when it was a strategic trading centre, and even today its covered market, supplied by local producers, is a kind of foodie heaven.
– [below] In the region: Minervois, Minerve, Canal du Midi, Beziers, Narbonne, Carcassonne –