- Magnificent Paris and its incomparable sights
- Historic Rouen
- Picturesque Honfleur
- River Cruise Ship “Seine Princess“
River Cruise Day 1: Paris
Meet at the Quai de Grenelle for boarding between 6.00 and 7.00 pm and settle in. The crew will be introduced to you during welcome cocktails and during dinner we’ll cruise by the most wonderful locations of Paris by night. See the Eiffel Tower, the Grand Palais, the Orangerie, the Louvre and Notre-Dame Cathedral which dominates the Ile de la Cité.
River Cruise Day 2: Paris – Les Andelys – Rouen
Wake up to the sound of music and then head for the dining room for breakfast, which will be followed by an aerobics session. During the morning’s cruising, you’ll pass through a number of locks and towns such as Conflans Ste Honorine and Vernon and have lunch while cruising to arrive in Andelys around 1.30 pm. Then depart by coach for the optional visit to the Chateau of Vascoeuil. Rejoin the ship at Rouen at around 6.00 pm for dinner on board. In the evening, there’s an optional walking guided tour of the old city by night, the former capital of Normandy, the historic neighbourhoods, the Place du Marché where Joan of Arc was burnt at the stake. Around midnight, we’ll cruise for Honfleur.
River Cruise Day 3: Rouen – Honfleur
Breakfast on board and arrival in Honfleur depending on the tides. The morning will be devoted to the optional guided tour of the town on foot, with its fishing port, picturesque streets, old houses, salt lofts and Saint Catherine’s church. Back to the ship for lunch and in the afternoon, optional excursion to the Côte Fleurie, Trouville, Deauville, and tour of a distillery where the famous Calvados is made. Back on board around 6.00 pm for dinner. We will then cast off to leave Honfleur and pass under the superb Pont de Normandie before heading up the Seine.
River Cruise Day 4: Honfleur – Caudebec En Caux – Vernon
Breakfast during the cruise and then aerobics session in the company of our hostess. Cruise throughout the day with lunch on board. A “guinguette” on board to re-live the Impressionist’s vision of “Sundays on the banks of the Marne”. Dinner and gala evening.
5th River Cruise Day: Paris
Breakfast on board and depart.
- For navigational reasons and passenger safety, the operating company and the captain reserve the right to modify the cruise itinerary if necessary.
- This cruise is subject to tidal influences and arrivals times at the ports of call may be modified.
The Cruise Includes
- The cruise on full board from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the final day,
- Accommodation in a double air conditioned cabin with shower and WC,
- Entertainment, the assistance of a hostess on board, the welcome cocktail, the gala evening
- Port taxes and local taxes
The Cruise Excludes
- Optional excursions and tours
(please ask about pre-booking optional packages)
- Drinks and Tips
- Personal expenses
- Flights and transfers